Here's What You'll Learn...
- How to set meaningful goals in a measurable way that are fully aligned with your company and management vision
- How to use a comprehensive framework for researching the company position in the market and the vision of the various stakeholders
- How to develop a winning 30/60/90 day plan that sets you up for success
- How to discover, prioritize, and execute on early wins that deliver results for your stakeholders
- How to set expectations and communicate effectively with stakeholders, managers, and direct reports
- How to use effective time management strategies for those critical first 90 days
- How to develop a comprehensive one month presentation to manager (findings from discovery + identification of key initiatives for the next quarter)
This Bootcamp Is Perfect For You If...
You are searching for a job
It's never too early to get started. If you are in the final rounds of interviewing, we can work on setting you up for a successful salary negotiation, and prepping for that first day.
You have a job offer
With a job offer in hand, you can start preparing for your first 90 days at your new job before you even start!
You are in the first 90 days of your new job
Already in your new role, the earlier you get started the more impact you will be able to make.
"Sessions with Anica are productive and very useful she's provided practical information on roadmap planning techniques in a startup environment and overall strategic career advice, all benefiting from her experience. Prior to connecting with Anica, I thought relying on resources like "The First 90 Days" was sufficient but having direct communication and exchanging ideas with Anica has been invaluable." - Anna Peters, Product Manager, Octane
Over 80% of our survey recipients are able to reimburse the Level Up program through their companies. Many companies include this type of sponsorship as a tuition or workplace benefit. You can find a sample reimbursement request letter here.
Hi there! My name is Anica John. I'm on a mission to help women in technology succeed at work. I had a long and interesting journey in the technology industry myself - from launching my own tech enabled legal services business, to leading two technology startups of my own (one is a YC alum), and serving as a C level executive in another startup.
Through it all, I've experienced the challenges of starting something new, building the right relationships, and doing it all on my own. Along the way, I've been unbelievably fortunate to know amazing women who have leaned on me for advice and guidance. I enjoyed it so much, that I decided to take the big leap and do it professionally!
I've spent the last year interviewing managers and professionals at the largest companies in Silicon Valley, asking them what they think is important for new hires to know, to do, and to think about. In addition to that, I've compiled and organized information from sources like Michael Watkins' "First 90 Days" and Google's OKR framework and curated it in a form that is most accessible to women in technology.
I'm committed to continue building out the ultimate resource for facilitating career success for women.